Portion management: You probably eat too much too fast. Try eating smaller meals more often throughout the day. Essentially, your doctor is telling you the right things. You’ve got to lose weight. There is a correlation between sleep apnea and being over weight. Don’t buy any fat-burners you’ll be throwing money away. There are some natural weight loss supplements that may help you. Make sure you learn the difference between fat-burners, fat blockers, and weight loss supplements. You’ll need to do some of your own research, but the key is to be discipline in your diet, hydration, and sleep. You’ll need to possibly make a life chart to document the areas you’re lacking in. Make a life chart documenting your food intake, sleep, hydration, and exercise every 24 hours for one week. From this you should be able to see some common yet critical mistakes that you’ll need to correct.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Still using var but I have like 3 days left. Great Var I'm very hard and vascular I like to think its helping me keep some what lean even when my diet is shit. I was also depressed when i started it and couldn't eat much and I maintained my weight and look even though my calories weren't there. It may be helping with my depression as well. I like to think so. Var usually makes me feel more uplifted. Primo does as well. Hard for me to catch a cold or get sick on it to. I don't go over 50mg bc if you have real var 100mg a day is ridiculous ur kidneys and liver would scream at u. Ive been using 20 to 40 mg a day trying to make it last bc funds are low. I think 40 would be my sweet spot. Impressed with dragon ive never used there products. So ill be roughly running a 4 to 6 week cycle. I'm happy with it wish I had more!